The Dallas Cowboys are 4-1 and in first place in the NFC East after a 28-14 win against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Here are five things to know today:
1. The Cowboys will test Dez Bryant before their Week 6 game against the Green Bay Packers. Bryant missed his second straight game with a hairline fracture of his tibial plateau.
2. The Dak Prescott vs. Tony Romo debate is heating up. The rookie quarterback has led Dallas to a four-game winning streak and hasn’t thrown any interceptions. How do you bench him when Romo returns from injury?
3. Dan Bailey is good to go. After dealing with back problems in practice, the kicker connected on all four extra points against the Bengals. Dallas had other kickers in camp this week, but opted not to sign another.
4. Ezekial Elliot is living up to the hype. The Cowboys rookie running back leads the NFL with 546 rushing yards and has scored 5 touchdowns. Second on the list? Former Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray.
5. Adam Jones has some high praise for the Cowboys offensive line. He’s pretty sure his daughter could run through those massive holes.
Other Cowboys news from around the Internet
- Coming back to the Metroplex wasn’t a very welcoming experience for Andy Dalton.
- The rookies have been great, but the Cowboys coaches also deserve some credit.