The Dallas Cowboys have been learning more and more about injured players heading into this week’s game with the Green Bay Packers.
Here are five things to know today:
1. Dez Bryant is practicing and talking to the media again. Will he be back in the lineup this week?
2. Ezekiell Elliott knows he’s having a great start, but he’s not worried about Eric Dickerson’s rookie rushing record.
3. Everyone has an opinion on how the Dallas Cowboys should handle the Dak Prescott vs. Tony Romo quarterback decision.
4. Meanwhile, Prescott himself is saying all the right things.
5. Darren McFadden, potential trade bait when he returns from injury?
Other Cowboys news from around the Internet
- Ever wonder why Dak Prescott is always rocking a bow tie after the game?
- Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers will host Dallas this week, but the MVP quarterback isn’t up to his old tricks.