The Dallas Cowboys are officially on their bye week and they’ve looked pretty good. Dallas improved to 5-1 on Sunday with 30-16 win against the Green Bay Packers in Wisconsin.
Here are five things to know today:
1. Dak Prescott finally threw an interception, but his post-interception performance may have earned him the starting job once Tony Romo is healthy.
2. Ezekiell Elliott is still running people over, and he may be chasing an NFL record held by a Hall of Famer.
3. Sean Lee accidentally concussed his teammate in the victory against Green Bay.
4. Dez Bryant is going to be ready to play after the bye week, that’s what he told reporters.
5. The Dallas Cowboys defense hasn’t been getting enough attention for their part in the five-game win streak.
Other Cowboys news from around the Internet
- DeMarco Murray was almost on his way back to Dallas this offseason.
- Brett Favre underestimated Dak Prescott and then he was impressed.