The Dallas Cowboys returned to the practice field Monday after their bye week and injury news immediately came out. However, unlike past weeks, most of the injury updates were positive for Dallas.
Five things to know today:
1. Darren McFadden may be the forgotten running back in Dallas. But he’s not focussing on trade rumors.
2. Orlando Scandrick is going to be back in action this week against the Philadelphia Eagles. David Irving is also going to play.
3. Tony Romo isn’t going to play this week and he wasn’t practicing on Monday.
4. Remember the Cowboys offensive line? That group is going to be the key once again against Philadelphia.
5. Kickers were in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons on Sunday night. The Cowboys aren’t worried about Dan Bailey when they play in primetime this week.
Other Cowboys news from around the web: