It’s officially game week again for the Dallas Cowboys.
After a bye last week, the Cowboys are preparing for a key matchup this weekend against the Philadelphia Eagles that will put their five-game winning streak on the line.
Here are five things to know today:
1. Darren McFadden may be hurt, but the Cowboys still made sure to pay the veteran running back after his injury.
2. Another rumored Tony Romo trade? Aren’t these getting a little old?
3. The Cowboys have had a number of breakout players this season, perhaps David Irving should also be mentioned on that list.
4. Dez Bryant, no longer a top-five wide receiver in the NFL?
5. At least the Cowboys had some fun on social media during the bye week.
— Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) October 23, 2016
Other new from around the NFL East